today afternoon, I went to KL again. This is the 4th time I went snce I finish my foundation studies in AIMST. {KL x4, JB x3, Ipoh x3}..haiz. seems like I like to travel a lot? No…..I have to go, to accompany.. Well. this time I went KL is to fetch my grandma back from KL to AT. From my uncle, my grandma is not feeling well after eating the food. May be not used to outside food which is not very hygiene, I think….so need to fetch her back and went and see doctor tomorrow.
Medical problem…..haiz, really makes ppl troublesome n headache….I hope everyone is healthy without any sicknes…
Yesterday night, BM Cell group got 2 new comers. One is Indonesian and another one is Indian…
In the morning (yesterday), I went Kg Sitiawan to have breakfast with my mum, Sis Ai Yue n Sis Xiao Ching…eating roti canai again = =” Tuesday morning also we went one of the mamak stall in Ayer Tawar to eat roti canai already, today eat again. This makes me really PHOBIA to eat roti canai. If I ever go back AISMT, I’ll not touch the roti canai…Ok, actually we went Kg Sitiawan is to look around the lake, whether it is suitable for baptism or not. Unfortunately, the lake was so dirty…so black, and cover with a layer of oil. So it is extremely not suitable for baptism n play water/swimming. Finally, we decided to go Teluk Batik for baptism. And this time, after baptism, we’ll be doinf Joy Exercise at Teluk Batik. Then we’ll have dinner there (picnic). As usual, each family bring one dishes there and we share together…..
Wow,. So nice, can’t wait for this Sunday to come. We’ll start our journey from Ayer Tawar at 5pm. I like to go beach….playing water with my friends. But I guess this time I won’t play water (no more kids already) haha….but walking by the seaside enjoying the view is also nice…
Teluk Batik is also the place I baptise. It was on 31st Aug 2000. That time, we combine with Rhema Church Sitiwana for the baptism ceremony. On that day, also Youth outing Day. Although I was only 10 years old that time, but I joined the youth too. I remember there were 2 groups competiting sinigng at the beach…cool…and the instrument need to rely on your creativeness like bottle, wood, tambourine, guitar and others. Coz u can’t bring keyboard n drum to the beach…haha.
Ok, talk back to KL….We reached there about 4.30pm and we waited for my uncle at one of the Petrol Station after Jalan Duta Toll… but my uncle called, and said he can’t u-turn to our place as the road had changed. Instead, he ask my mum to drove over to meet up with him….so bad, we missed the junction and went to the wrong way. We almost went in the the complex KL Central….So my uncle asked us to wait for him at the roadside. Luckily, there was one big furniture shop named “MIVA CRETION” at the roadside. So we stopped there while waiting for my uncle. My mum n I went into the furniture shop and had a look….the sofa, bed, dining table, computer table there all nice nice~ but the price is also super nice….haha.
Finally, my uncle came with his wife n my grandma. However, we can’t make a move coz it was raining heavily…So we had to wait for the rain to stop before droving back.
No comments:
Post a Comment