
Tiramisu cake....

early celebration with my mother...hehe~
because i can't be going back on the exact birthday date. it was this Tuesday. so I went back last weekend. I brought along the gift back too of course and give to my mum after blowing candle...
here is the cake my dad n I bought at Sunlight Cake House n Cafe... after having our dinner there on Saturday.

preparing the candle....




dad n mum

me n mummy~
my mum is opening the present i gave her...haha...DIY o...!


posting wif her present....


hehe, satisfy with the present?? yaya..

Happy Birthday, mum!
actually, my mum cut cake + blow candle twice in this week...
one is bought by my dad, and we ate it on Saturday night.
another one is bought by Sis Ai Yue. we ate it at Restaurant Bei King on Sunday night...
with my dad's mother n my mum's mother...hehe~
the photos are still in my digital camera which i left at home...
now everything become normal back..having classes everyday which is quite full....8am the earliest till 7pm the latest...
have to start study n do revision from today.....
No comments:
Post a Comment