Instagram

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy birthday to him.

this blog is specially dedicated to my special friend in my uni. =)
today is his birthday. wish him Happy Birthday~ hehe....

In front of everyone I want to tell you today

Happy birthday dear friend

This feast in this magnificent today

I hope the coming years to be perfect

Dancing and singing today

I want our friendship lasts the longest

You made your 20 years today

We are here to share with you this beautiful moment

All of the people present here today

I want you to forget the woes and be happy

I thank God brought us together today

And I hope we will always be united

This festival will bring a lot of fun today

And tomorrow, it will become a fond memory.

Happy birthday to you


and dedicated a blog post as well, hehe~ :

Every Moment Is A Strawberry Moment (Dessert Cafe @ De Garden, Ipoh

and

Strawberry Moment Dessert Cafe @ Cameron Highlands

生日快乐!
Happy birthday! (English)

お誕生日おめでとうございます (otanjōbi omedetō gozaimasu) (Japanese)


생일축하합니다 (saengil chukha hamnida)
(Korean)

இனிய பிறந்த நாள் நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள்
(iniya pirandha naal nalvaazthukkal) (Tamil)


สุขสันต์วันเกิด (sùk wan gèrt)
(Thai)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...