Instagram

Saturday, May 7, 2011

妈妈,母亲节快乐!



its Mother's Day...
yet i'm still in hostel.
preparing for my exam...

few days ago,wrote a note to my mum on FB.

母亲节快乐!

因为这星期一开始考试了,一直到20号,所以这段期间不能回家。要好好读书。

虽然今年,不能与您一起度过这个特别的节日,但我却借此祝贺您:

母亲节快乐!

妈妈,您是牧师,许多事情要处理,我知道不简单。

妈妈,您是家庭主妇,要做家务,也不容易。

但是我很确定的是,我们有一个幸福美满的家庭。

爸爸都很疼爱我们。

我们在经济上虽然不是很富有,但也不缺乏。

更重要的是,我们有位天父时时眷顾我们。

当您软弱时,只要交托,和在神怀里休息,就必重新得力。。。

而我也尽量帮您分担,减轻您的重担。

帮忙做家务。陪你到处去。。。嘻嘻。。

要说的话说不完,只想告诉您:妈妈,我爱你。

你在我心目中永远是那么棒。

妈妈永远是那么伟大。

很感谢神把您放在我的生命中。随时鼓励我帮助我。 伴我长大,也教育我。

在我考试时,你不给我压力,只把一切交托给神。向神祷告。

可是就因为这样,我的成绩比其他人卓越,因为我有神。

妈妈您是我最伟大的妈妈!




last week, my mum pass a CD to my brother and ask him to sing one of the song inside the CD on Mother's Day.
past few days my mum text me and ask me whether going back this weekend or not, she wan me to sing with my bro...

but exam... can't go back...


just now when i'm in chuch, my bro told me he sang the song in CLC Sitiawan.
when i reached hostel, i saw my church youth share a note related to the song.
so i search on YouTube and found the song...
its really touching.... u can see from the lyrics itself...
**wondering if i sing with my bro, will i cry only?? **
so touched~

mum is always the best.
of course daddy too~~~
mum ask me to go sing at CLC during Father's Day so that my bro can play guitar...
haha....

here's the lyris:

未曾忘记 (Never forgotten)

词曲: 林义忠

未曾忘记你的手牵着我的手
(Never forgotten how your hand held my hand,)

在我还小的时候
(When I was little.)

未曾忘记你眼中流露的温柔
(Never forgotten how your eyes flowed with gentleness)

当你看我的时候
(Every time you looked at me)

未曾忘记你的手轻抚我额头
(Never forgotten how your hand caressed my forehead)

当我生病的时候
(Every time when I fell sick)

未曾忘记你眼中流露的快乐
(Never forgotten how your eyes flowed with happiness)

当我平安的时候
(When I became well again)

未曾忘记你的手舍不得打我
(Never forgotten how your hand was unwilling to punish me)

我不听话的时候
(Every time I disobeyed you)

未曾忘记你眼中流露的伤痛
(Never forgotten how your eyes flowed with pain)

我伤害你的时候
(Every time when I hurt you)

未曾忘记你的手勉强挥挥手
(Never forgotten how your hand reluctantly waved goodbye)

长大离开的时候
(When I grew up and left home)

未曾忘记你眼中流露的感动
(Never forgotten how your eyes flowed with appreciation)

回来看你的时候
(Every time I came back to see you)


妈妈, 我今天想对你说
(Mother, all I want to say today is,)

我从来都未曾忘记过
(I’ve never ever forgotten)

你的爱和你温柔的双手
(Your love and your gentle hands)

多少日子陪我渡过
(You accompanied me through all these years)

我不想等到没机会说
(I don’t wish to wait till I don’t have a chance to say it)

谢谢你一直那么爱我
(Thank you for loving me all this while)

今天让我牵着你的手
(Let me just hold your hand today)

说一万次 爱你 都还不够
(To say ten thousand times “I love you” will not be sufficient)


有一天我知道我会想念你的手
(One day I know I’ll miss your hand)

当你不在的时候
(when you are not around anymore)

所以今天我要说, 我永远记得
(That’s why today I must say, I’ll always remember)

妈妈, 你有多爱我
(How much you love me, mum)


another song: 母亲你真伟大
母亲像月亮一样照耀我家门窗
圣洁多慈祥发出爱的光芒
为了儿女着想不怕乌云阻挡
赐给我温馨
...鼓励我向上
母亲啊我爱你
我爱你你真伟大
母亲像星星一样照耀我家门窗
圣洁多慈祥发出爱的光芒
母亲艰难困苦给我指引迷茫
亲情深如海
此恩怎能忘
母亲啊我爱你
我爱你你真伟大







wish all the mum around the world: Happy Mother's Day~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...