Instagram

Thursday, August 13, 2009

2nd day

today my second day back in AIMST. i slept quite early yesterday but i was awake my my roommates in the midnight. haiz~ i thought it was 6am, but when i look at my hp, it was only 3am and she is switching on the light, studying or busy wif her assignments. then i continue to sleep again.
8am, we had orientation at the student centre upstairs the cafeteria. then talk followed by talk. until lunch time, had 2 hours break. then 2pm going to computer lab for medical insurance online registration. but my friend and mine no need to key in new password or details. coz ours until Year 2010. so no need to update also.
then we just walking around the campus and went to see our Engineering lecturer and also Mr Mahes, our Chemistry lecturer during our foundation.

so tired today...but at least i am not getting sick. instead i am better now yesterday got i bit fever. the day before i came, i feel sore throat. Thanks God. I am fine now.

tomorrow whole day will be free. nothing at all...
next week only continue with orientation from our Engineering faculty. I think is from 17th-20th August. Then on next Monday n Tuesday onwards, we will be studying MQA (previously known as LAN subject) at 5pm-7pm….cannot imagine!

About the internet connection, it get disconnected as I was blogging….so cannot post it until quite a long time only I get connected again. What to blame? I was using other people’s wireless connection. Haha… actually my room had LAN cable port, but my roommate is using it all the time. Her cable never plugged out. Haiz. So unfair for me. But what to do? She is senior. And she is leaving in two weeks. Beside, may be I will change room next week. Don’t know yet.

Settle down in AIMST.
Engineering faculty. Another new life starting next week….

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...