Instagram

Thursday, August 6, 2009

degree

this morning, receive a phone call from AIMST asking whether i receive the offer letter already or not? i say no. but that person asked me whether confirm going back AIMST to study Degree in E&E Engineering or not. I say yes. actully i still not confirm yet coz i didn't get the offer letter yet.

however, after a few hours, the postman came. with a Pos Laju. I know it was the offer letter. it was mentioned inside 12th August was the registration day. from 9am-1pm.
included inside was a lot of forms. i was so lazy to look through it. but have to...so i'm looking at it now.

i really going back AIMST??
still don't have the mood. don't know why...anyway. that was the realistic.
i got the offer letter finally.
12th August. another new life begin....
can't wait to meet back my friends in foundation.

be optimistic~

4 comments:

Everlyn Chiang said...

Im hoping 2 study other place more than u lah.
I hv 2 stay another 4 yrs at my hs leh...
Haiz..
haha XD

Anyway, hope 2 c u soon in AIMST.
haha XD

Cony Tan said...

hehe...
now we only can think of going other place to study perhaps after our 4 years degree in AIMST. i mean may be further study. haha. but may be we start working liao.
anyway...this wednesday. not long anymore, very fast o...my things not yet pack at all. haha.

Sky2404 said...

Wow,finally cn study bek le o~Hw was ur feel?Hehe,nw I feel tht I am jz a part time student,look like so relax wn~

Cony Tan said...

how i feel?? haha. happy lor. no need to stay at home wasting time. haha~

why you so free one??
come back visit your home church la...
you no need study one meh?
always online one??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...