Today I become a keibo person….haha…..
Early in the morning, 3am, I was woke up by my dad. We’re going to KL today. Actually this decision was made so sudden on yesterday. Coz when mum buying the air ticket from the travel agency, then only she realized that going to China need Visa. Since she is going on Monday, thus applying the China Visa is urgent. Hence, she need to go The Embassy Of China in KL by her own today. If going through travel agency, n it may be too late….In addition, we also send my grandma to KL to stay with her brother in KL. At first, I thought only me n my mum going wif my grandma by Mercedes. But in the morning only I know that my dad is applyinh leave today to go along with us. Actualy he got some stuff to do too regarding his oil mill trading with the Bank Of China in KL…
We start our journey from Ayer Tawar at 3.10am n reach KL Central at about 7.00AM. Then we started to find for the way to Jalan Ampang. Then searching for the China Embassy which the address given is 229, Jalan Ampang. We finally found the address after 10 minutes. Then we parked our car at the opposite car park But the guard say we r not allowed to park there. Then my dad told him that we’re going to apply China Visa in the opposite building, Then the guard say applying Visa is not here. It is at the Citibank there Hmm, so we had to drive down Jalan Ampang n search for Citibank. After asking, we only knoe that The Consular Office of the Embassy of People Republic of China is at 1st floor in Plaza OSK, which is beside the Bank of China. Well, actually I already saw this address when I search on internet yesterday but no one believe me. I tell them too tat the office open at 9am, but my mother believe others who told her that it opems at 8am. So we parked our car in the Citibank Tower car park. Then we walk over to Plaza OSK by using overhead bridge. Hmm, the notice board in front office written it opens at 9am, so we went 2nd floor of the building for breakfast. About 8.50am, we went back the office n there were many ppl waiting to apply or some taking the Visa.
Finally, my mum done the applying procedure. It was just in a minute. Coz the payment is done only when u collect the visa. N the cashier girl ask us to come back n collect at 4pm. So we had plenty of time now….First, I follow my tat to Bank of China. It opens a 9.30am instead. My dad called his friend who is working inside the bank, Mr Liew. Then after a few minutes, he came down to meet us as the bank main door is not open yet, so we can’t go in. After accompany my dad going Bank of China, I accompany my mum go to RHB Bank now….so keibo..haha. then 3 of us went to Maybank again….Coz my grandma had went to her bro’s house in which her nephew came n fetch her at Wisma MCA.
Oh I forot to mention, actually Citibank Tower is just beside Wisma MCA n is opposite Plaza OSK+Bank of China+RHB Bank. N maybank+ Ampang park is just nearby too. So all we need to do is just walk….
Talk about Wisma MCA, I came here last year July with my church praise n worship team by bus for Stream Of Praise Concert….It was a memorable day for me n my frends. I still remember the next day after the concert is Everlyn’s birthday. Haha…^^
hmm, ampang park is quite old. Selling most of the malay clothes n jewelllery. We went to Mc Donald there to online..haha…free wi-fi ma….n the signal strength is very good.
after we went Ampang park, we decided to go KLCC. It was near too (by walking).
It just take about 10-15 minutes to walk from Citibank Tower to KLCC. So we just shop around in KLCC n had lunch in MADAM KWAN’S RESTAURANT. It was a famous restaurant which Ps Kong Hee like to visit when he came KL. Well, the food was nice but the price was nicer…..^^ haha. One nasi lemak for RM14.90 n one spaghetti for RM18.10…. n our total bil is RM70.75….wow!!!! after eating we continue shopping in KLCC. I went to bookshop with my dad. Spending for about half an hour. Inside coz the bookshop is really big n I didn’t really sat down n read a book…just sight seeing….at 3pm we walk back to Plaza OSK. The guard in front of the Consular Office say the office will only open at 4.30pm. He ask us to come back at 4.30pm.
So we decided to went back to Mc Donald again. My mum ask me to check her e mail. Then she took a nap inside while I was playing farm town n restaurant city,,,,haha…when almost time, we went back again to the office n take the China Visa…
At 4.35pm, we went back home…..
**Thanks God the weather is so nice today so we can walk here n there due to our need. It only start raining when we’re on the way back in highway….
today is a nice day…..
we reach home at 7.45pm, took a bath then rush to church for prayer meeting+training school......
No comments:
Post a Comment