without internet, i was really bored...only can watch tv. house teleohone also cannot be used.
finally today the TELEKOM's worker come n fixed the problem since so many days...
talk about the first day without internet, it was last Thursday.
Today I woke up at 11.20am. haha. I was shock too when I saw the clock, I went downstairs and saw many breakfast on the table. Got porridge, popiah, 猪肠粉,炸油条,egg tart n bun…I thought it was bought by my mum, actually is bought by my dad. Well, I am not in the appetite to eat so just take some n leave it there. after that I switch on the PC but the internet cannot be used….. Until evening, my mum said the telephone also cannot be used…haiz, really hate, the whole day without internet, so bored!!!
Without internet, I just can burn the VCD. The xi le cao test watch VCD喜乐操试看版… Sis Ai Yue ask me to burn 20 copies first n sell it slowly. But I dun no how much are they going to sell. Anyway that’s for Building Fund n let others watch + learn this 健康平安喜乐的喜乐操。。。
I really hope that the telekom will quickly fix the line problem….so that I can access internet n do whatever I want…at night, my dad called 100, n they say they will fix it within 24 hours…
Anyway tomorrow is Labour’s Day n my dad is not working. My mum dunno whether she is going anywhere or not but my sis is planning to come back home. She say too stress at KL there. But have to see tomorrow morning got bus ticket or not. Really hope she can come back n reunion with our family n also give me a hand on the Mother’s Day drama….i think last time I saw her is during Chinese New Year….all of us busy with our study, n my bro with his work. So our family only reunion during December de Co-Worker Camp at Skudai n also during Chinese New Year only. But last year Father’s Day also we all went bak home. This year, for sure I’ll be at home but dunno my bro. he is really busy with his work…n my sis, I think tat time she finished her exam n will be at home with me too already.
We’re going korea in July with mum n 忠仁弟兄。好期待哦。。。mum say wanna bring me n my sis to Langkawi after Youth Camp o...but dunno will go or not. just wait n c lo.
Langkawi.....hmmm, sounds great...
Day 2…
Well, since today is Labour’s Day, my dad is not working n my mum just went to church for a while in the morning. Then 3 of us just stay at home. Until afternoon, when it reach lunch time, we went Sitiawan for lunch. By the way, my sister is coming back from KL today. The bus is 1.45pm. so we went to Strawberry n had our lunch.
After that, we went to The Store for a shopping. First, I bought a short pants. hehe. my mum also bought a t-shirt. long type one.
then We just simply look around the men’s shirt. suddenly my mum say Crocodile Formal Shirt got 70% discount. Tat means formal shirt tat cost RM 119.90 now only cost RM 35.90. so it is worth buying. My dad went n try a few n lastly decided to buy 2 formal shirt. Total up just RM 71.90….same price with my mum one shirt, haha. Before I went to the counter to pay, my mum say the t-shirt is very cheap too. Only RM 29.90, so my dad also bought 2 t-shirt….
On the other hand, my sis is now in the bus, n today is public holiday, so my mum decided to cook….真难得。。。哈哈。好久没吃妈妈煮的菜肉了,有点期待。。。呵呵。。。
Hmm, after eating the dinner cook by my mum, my comment is: good…delicious. Coz is home cook food ma, of course is the best la….hehe.
Oh ya, my sis is back n we had our dinner together at home. She also can’t surf the net..all because of TELEKOM fault la…haiz.
Day 3….Today is Saturday, I woke up becoz someone msg me early in the morning. Without internet again….so bored. So I just practice piano as I’m playing piano tomorrow morning Sunday service.
12.50pm, went church with my mum. My sis wait for my dad at home….
At children church, I knew one new cute girl today… may be coz I not always get along with Kindergarden kids, so I dunno their name. but today I knew 3 sisters. Their name are: Jia Ying, Jia Yi n Jia Xuan. Hmm, 3 of them were very cute n pretty. Jia Yi is the one closest to me. She somemore ask me am I coming next week when I ask her to come next week….
Well, after children church, is P&W practice.
Oh ya, forgot to say: now already had 10 person register to go Skudai Youth Camp in June. They are: Qian Hui, Qian Jin, Geok San, Qian Yi, Chee Weng, Ze Ming, Hui Qian, Hui Zhong, Hui En and Yu Xin. So the seats are full….( but Hui Xuan can go also when he say he wanna go on Sunday)..tat is grace!! haha...so total is 11 youths from our church...
Ok say back P&W practice, everything was smooth, we practice two new song, one is the last song for tomorrow P&W: YOUR LOVE. And another song is PSALM 103….
After P&W, they practice Malay cell group song. After tat, all went back except my family n my bf family. Coz Joo Yee wanna practice keyboard…
At night, I felt bored too after the dinner which is great for others but for me is really sad. I just eat vegetable….so after practice piano, I went upstairs and read 3 in 1 waiting upon Lord book…
Then sleep at 11.10pm.
Day 4….(sunday)
I woke up at 7.05am after my alarm rang. As I just went downstairs, the electricity gone. So coincidence…..until i finish bathing n dressing up, there is still no electricity. But we just as usual went to church. At church, no electricity also. So until 8.30am we did not sound check. Some church brothers, which should be thankful for them, go n get the generator n generate some electricity for certain appliances like the fan n PA system n also keyboard.
Although no electricity, we still Thanks God. N we even sing high praise song lead by different person whoever feel like wanna lead. We sang: Yi Qie Ge Song Zan Mei, Great Is Our God, You Gu Li Liang Zai Zhi Zhang, Hallelujah Come Praise the Lord, One Way, So I Look to you. Then we clapped hand and give all the praise to Lord…..after about 3 minutes, the ELECTRCITY came!!!!! Wow, the power of praising!!!!
So we get everything set up n done. Then all things go on as usual…
At night, after my parents went back from Xi Le Cao, they took their bath, then my mu asked whether the internet can be used already or not? I say no, then she say she sure got e mail, have to check. I suggest we bring her Ee PC n go some place with Wi Fi to eat dinner + surf internet….finally we decided to go Mc Donald….yeah, so happy. Finally can surf net n check mail. But just for 30 minutes like tat la. At least I was satisfied. Checked my mum’s mail too. After eating, we went The Store again coz my mum wanna buy Crocodile T-shirt for Elder Lee n her ‘spiritual dad’—Ps Chow.
Still remember I said on Labour’s Day my dad bought the Crocodile Shirt with 70% discount? The salesgirl say will last for 3 days…but today when we reached there, is 50% discount only. The salesgirl say the managing department said wrong that day….how can they do so??? Anyway, my mum still bought 2 shirts. And so total cost is RM 119.90.
My dad gave me RM 150asked me to go n pay…so the balance RM 30.10 is mine again..hohoho. after tat we went downstairs to buy my Dutch Lady Milk n mum bought some vegetable too…haha. Then we went back….today I was happy…^^
then today (4/5/09)
finally i can access internet in the afternoon....actually i also dunno tat the house telephone can be used. until it rang, it was Ps Joo Jia calling to find my mum. so happy tat the house telephone can be used. tat means internet can use already also....hohoho.
No comments:
Post a Comment